Avora Premium Zirconia 4.5 IN Flexible Plastic Flap Disc. Premium Quality.
Avora Industrial Premium Zirconia 4.5 IN Flexible Plastic Flap Discs Premium Materials. Most Premium Zirconia available. Work with us and Save.
4.5 Inch Zirconia Flexible Flap Disc
Avora Premium Zirconia Flexible Flap Disc Grinding Wheels are manufactured with Premium Zirconia. For hard to reach places, organic shapes and contoured surfaces Avora Premium Zirconia Flexible Flap Disc Grinding Wheels are the go to abrasive. Avora Premium Zirconia material stands above all other Zirconia products because of its scientifically engineered constant particle size and formulated ingredients. Avora Premium Zirconia abrasive grains are essentially equal in size and structure and are thus more aggressive, more responsive and longer lasting. Avora Premium Zirconia offers very high wear resistance. When high strength and low propensity for contamination are required Avora Premium Zirconia performs exceptionally well. It resists break down at high temperature or under high pressure. Avora Premium Zirconia securely maintains its structure and thus its performance. It has very high thermal stability and is very reliable. Avora Premium Zirconia material is bonded with a resin to a poly / cotton backing. This resin bond and poly / cotton fabric combination allow for high efficiency and high material removal capacity. They have greater edge strength and longevity due to low stretch, high strength properties. Add to that high concentrations of Premium Zirconia Alumina abrasive media and this product becomes very hard to beat. Avora Premium Zirconia wheel construction has as much as 50% more media per flap when compared to other competing products. Avora products are subject to numerous performance and safety tests to ensure their quality and safety.
Avora Premium Zirconia Flexible Flap Disc Benefits:
- Well suited for high-pressure long duration machining and grinding
- Best grits range from 36 – 60
- Access hard to reach areas on contoured and organic shaped surfaces
- Tougher than most alumina oxide
- Very high heat resistance
- Lasts longer under high heat and high stress
- Can be used for most metals and applications with very few exceptions
- 10 Times the resistance and endurance of Alumina
- Best value
- Most overall applications
- Cost effective
- Zirconia removes material faster and longer than Alumina
- Works very well across all construction applications